Sunday, November 21, 2010

11/21/2010 - What are vegetables again?

I realize I haven't posted in almost a week, which is über lame. But, to be honest, I haven't had any  embarrassing vomit stories. No matter, I shall forge ahead!
I have been so extremely picky about what I eat lately and I'm eating like a 14 year old boy with a hang over. Potato everything, quesadillas, burgers, cheese crackers, you name it. If it's a carb, I'm in all the way. Which is really disgusting for someone who watches almost EVERYTHING I put in my mouth. I make sure I have plenty of protein a day (103g), my carbs are limited (under 160g) and my fiber is off the charts (30g minimum)...until this happened. The problem, as I have mentioned before, is not CRAVINGS, necessarily. It's not like I wake up and think "If I don't eat a cheese cracker, I will go on a shooting rampage". Not at all. I wake up and think "What am I able to eat today that is healthy?". I go through a list, starting with proteins "Chicken, fuck no. Beef? Yuck. Peanut butter...nah, I heard my child will be born with terrible peanut allergies. Eggs? Not sure. Protein powder...perhaps" and that is how I go through the rest of my day. I choose foods based on their likelihood of staying put and not making me whirlingly nauseous for the rest of my waking hours. The foods listed above (quesadillas, burgers, cheese crackers) are some of the only things I can physically choke down. And you just guess what's happening. I'm beginning to resemble a large adult walrus, minus the tusks but certainly plus the whiskers. I'm trying to blame it on the fact that I'm somehow beginning to "show" (at 10-ish weeks, mind you) but even I don't buy it. This sucks hard.
I've also read that the boob tenderness should have gone away by now, but OH no. I woke up this morning to my cat, Captain Tuffy, walking over my boobs with such purpose that I actually punched his ass and started crying. That's how my Sunday started.
I'll take a picture of this fat belly soon. I'm sure you're just dying to see it.
Oh, how the mighty have fallen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment